South Carolina's Voice for a Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Economy
The South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance is a public-private collaboration for cooperative and coordinated utilization of resources in the state used to advance the commercialization of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies.
Founded in January 2006, the alliance was created by six core institutions and organizations devoted to hydrogen and fuel cell initiatives. They are:
- APPLIED RESEARCH CENTER: HYDROGEN
- CLEMSON UNIVERSITY
- SAVANNAH RIVER NATIONAL LABORATORY
- SOUTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
- SOUTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Today, our organization has grown to include ten more organizations that share our vision and desire for implementing a hydrogen and fuel cell economy. They are:
- SOUTH CAROLINA ENERGY OFFICE
- DANTHERM POWER INC
- GREENWAY ENERGY LLC
- NSF INDUSTRY/UNIVERSITY COOPERATIVE RESEARCH CENTER FOR FUEL CELLS
- PALMETTO STATE CLEAN FUELS COALITION
- SOUTH CAROLINA COMMISSION FOR MINORITY AFFAIRS
- SOUTH CAROLINA FIRE MARSHAL'S OFFICE
- SOUTH CAROLINA TECHNICAL COLLEGE SYSTEM
The Alliance is a non-profit partnership of government, business, academia and citizens working together to grow economies of local communities, the state and the nation, to enable energy security and to limit our environmental footprint with the use of hydrogen and fuel cell technologies that are cost-effective, convenient and produced with local resources.
Connect With Us
To contact the South Carolina Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Alliance by area of interest,
please view our Contacts Page.
Visit Us On NewCarolina.org!
Find out how you can contribute to the hydrogen economy in South Carolina.
Click here for more information.
For Email Marketing you can trust